I FUCKING LOVE JAPANESE ANIMES

I FUCKING LOVE JAPANESE ANIMES

Wednesday, 13 October 2010

A day in Brazil

Right after I woke up I went outside my house to take in the morning air and the newspaper or some shit. On the park in front of my house there were these two guys: One of them was beating on a drum and the other playing a guitar, both were singing something along the line of "Ah eh oh lá lá mah oh ee eh" and there were some people in front of them dancing. I will let you fill the details.

After looking at them for a second I got my newspaper and entered my house because that shit happens everyday in Brazil and isn't anything special.

2 comments:

  1. WHY ARE ALL THE BUTTONS IN BRAZILIANEESE HELP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry blogpost is Brazil too. This blog should display in English(United Kingdom) now.

    ReplyDelete