I FUCKING LOVE JAPANESE ANIMES

I FUCKING LOVE JAPANESE ANIMES

Friday, 15 October 2010

I do know some of you do not appreciate the magic that is K-On! so to make up for yesterday's post I shall introduce you to the best music my country has ever made, Bossa Nova.

Corcovado - Stan Getz/João Gilberto

In this video you have the song Corcovado played by Stan Getz, João Gilberto and his then wife Astrud Gilberto. This is part of an album called Getz/Gilberto with many other songs like this, it is so fucking awesome it won the 1965 Grammy for Best Album of The Year and a dozen other things. It is also one of the best-selling jazz albums of all time. So yeah this shit is fucking awesome.

Doesn't matter you can't understand half the lyrics, this shit is fucking classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment