I FUCKING LOVE JAPANESE ANIMES

I FUCKING LOVE JAPANESE ANIMES

Thursday, 14 October 2010

A tale of today

Today I decided to see if anyone else in Brazil likes K-On!

So I opened up google and searched for "K-On! Brasil", just some banks with k and on in their names, then "K-On! Brazil" and I get something about a Brazil-Netherlands partnership.

Thinking I'm safe from ever meeting anyone else that likes K-On! in real life, I finally search for "K-on! BR", and this is the first fucking result

http://k-on-br.blogspot.com/

My country has been infected, I will never look upon my city, São Paulo, the greatest city in South America, or upon Brasilia, our most esteemed capital, with the same eyes again, for I know they lurk and actually openly admit to liking K-On!

In other news I now have a K-On! shimeji no thanks to Dongcopter.

4 comments: